Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 3: LIFE

FOUR WEEKS have gone by and I didn't even realize it!!! *flails* Where has all the time gone? Why wasn't I informed that it was 3 weeks til x-mas??? You guys are falling down on your job.

I guess I could throw in an update real quick so you guys know whats going on.
Work-sucks, as always.
School-I have 1 day left and then we take the state exam on the 17th
Life-I can offically have one!!!

So, it all sums up to: THE DAILY ACQUIRER WILL FINALLY BE UP AND RUNNING!! FOMG! :)

I just need to start coming up with ideas and the lot that way you will all be entertained. lol.... Just don't be suprised if it takes a little bit for it to get there. I haven't had much time to work on it.

For the quickest way to obtain your essentials, acquire your goods, and borrow your gear; sit tight and wait for the next addition of TDA....

No comments: